Monday, June 25, 2007

My New Kitty

I felt kinda lonley so I decided to get myself a little furry friend. A friend of mine offered me a little grey kitten and I accepted her... I named her Pandora, she is so beautiful and keeps me company, I love to watch her play she is so spunky.

Pandora sleeps on my bed with me at night and lays up by my head purring, she is such a lovable little kitten, I am glad I decided to take her. I posted a pic of her below, the picture came out really bright and I tried to fix it in, but it turned the color of my kitty blue, lol. I tried to take a pic of her without flash but it looked like a ghost pic, my batteries in my camera were going dead so maybe that could of been the issue. . . Dont know for sure.



My little Pandora

5 Comments:

Blogger Kayla said...

What a little cutie!
She looks so sweet with her head turned that way..so soft and fluffy looking too.
Adorable

3:20 PM, June 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:45 AM, September 01, 2007  
Blogger Phil said...

What a cutie

6:55 PM, September 21, 2007  
Blogger Phil said...

We visited my sister in law over the weekend. She has a new kitty. I think there is a kitty in our future..

3:23 PM, September 26, 2007  
Blogger Cat's Confessions said...

I no longer have my kitty, I had to give her away because for some weird reason she would use my carpets as her little box, lol. Even though I had a litter box for her she would never use it. Maybe she wanted to feel the softness of the carpets instead of fresh step, hehehe.

1:05 PM, September 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home