Thursday, September 27, 2007

No More Myspace!!

I have to admit that having a "MySpace" for awhile was sorta fun but I have given it up. No more myspacing for me, im a once again dedicated blogger!!! Yes you read that correctly, I will be on blogger more often now. I was into myspace and seemed to ignore my blogging duties, I know shame, shame on me. I miss my blogland friends and want to return to blogging on a daily... well almost daily basis as my life permits.

Let me first let all my friends know that I am still alive, barely, but I wanted to return to blogging for some time now but just kept up with MySpace instead and never really gave any time at all to my blog. I deleted my blog a few times and then recreated it. I did this on MySpace also, lol. Well I have decided this is where I want to post, rant, complain, laugh, cry... my list goes on. I have deleted my profile on MySpace and I will not be recreating it again.

I see things this way... Blogging is sort of laid back like Ohio and MySpace is like New York City, do you feel me? I think you get the idea. I like laid back comfortable things in my life and hate the rush hour style of life, so here I am to stay!! Anyone want to share their feelings with me about Blogger verses MySpace? Feel free to post your comment.

~Cat

2 Comments:

Blogger Stealth said...

I feel ya! And ITA - bloggiing is where it's at. Kewl blog, by the way. I'll be back-

9:27 AM, October 05, 2007  
Blogger Cat's Confessions said...

Hi, thanks for the nice comment and visiting my blog, im glad someone agrees with me. You are more than welcome anytime sweety.
~Cat

2:14 PM, October 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home