Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Seasonal Depression Time!

Yea, it's that time of the year gain. My seasonal depression has set in and trying to get through is a hassle. I have went through this since I was a child but not knowing why, recently I found out it has something to do with shorter days and childhood tragedies.

I can't recall any childhood tragedies, maybe there is something deep within me that remains untold. Spooky feeling wondering if anything happened in my life when I was a child that I don't recall and its making me depressed? Who knows! Maybe I should do some research on myself and see what dark secret lies beneath, lol.

Right now I'm not feeling like putting up a Xmas tree, let me blame it on depression. I should try to shrug this off and put one up but living alone it shouldn't really matter, or should it? If I had children I would most likely do it for them.

I need to get shopping, I have many people to buy gifts for. I purchased a few things so far but I need to get on the ball. I am a slacker for sure and need something to get me motivated, this coffee isn't doing me much good I think I need another cup!

Maybe I need to put up that tree after all, beside where am I gonna put my friends gifts after I wrap them? in the closet so all the bows get smashed? Leave the gift bags just scattered around my apartment?

Nah, I would rather have them set out under a tree so when my friends come for a visit they can try to guess at what they got by examining the package. They should know that would be a hard task as I try to wrap gifts in a way that's impossible to guess whats in it, lol. I think just by talking about gifts and Xmas trees I feel the need to decorate, oh good could my depression be over so quickly? Let's hope!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home