Thursday, September 27, 2012

Still Here My Friends

Wow, so long since I blogged. Well things in my life seem to change all the time. My health is not good at this point nor has it ever been, have a multitude of issues. Created a website for my Psychic stuff, been learning about life as usual, still me, still crazy. Planning on decorating for fall when October arrives, I love the colors, the smells, and the feeling that Autmn gives me. Autmn is my favorite time of year, God's magic color palette makes sipping hot pumpkin spice lattes from Panera even more enjoyable. Looking forward to taking long walks through the park as soon as most of the trees start to change color, my camera will be with me at that time, want to capture nature at its best. I have new pets, finches! Yep, I love them, they are fun to watch and listen too, their soft chirping and singing  fills my home with calmness and joy. Well guess this is all for now, blessings to all my readers.

Cat

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Michael Kors brand has become a benchmark of fashion. Star and fashion people are very favorite brand Michael Kors. And love the reasons lot: luxurious quality, competitive price, exquisite craft, delicate appearance, bright colors and so on.
Today, Michael Kors Tote Bags is most popular product line with young people welcome. Selection of leather material, simple and clear shape and classic MK logo, reflect the rich American casual style. Whether it is shopping, work, travel or party, you can carry it! Michael Kors Satchels Bags is the most classic series. Soft texture; simple shape; beautiful, smooth lines; entire design even more unique personality! More fashion product line on Michael Kors Factory Outlet, such as: Michael Kors Wallets and so on, this is a rare opportunity to shape your fashion image!

3:52 AM, May 31, 2013  
Blogger Unknown said...

adidas cc ride - adidas's sports classic series, many suitors and owners around the world. Clover logo, and expand as the Earth's three-dimensional plane, like a map of the world, symbolizes the three stripes extend to the world. adidas Porsche Design is the heritage of the Adidas classic products. This series of extensive use of elements from the 1940s to the 1980s as a design inspiration, with a strong retro feel. At the same time, adidas Originals respected the spirit of the original, is a for all, to encourage originality and fashion brands eager to cheer for the original, never devoid of creative inspiration will continue the trend with more people sharing.
While drawing the design style of the 1990s, running shoes, but to create a fresh and unique look chic. adidas Originals shoes have TORSION ® support toe and suede toe, heel and mesh uppers perfect blend. Together with breathable mesh lining.
Lightweight adidas running shoes, rich technology content can be accompanied by a wide range of activities, as well as all kinds of sports adventure activities.

5:53 AM, June 26, 2013  
Anonymous Mobile App Developers said...

Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

6:06 AM, November 25, 2015  
Anonymous App Development Bangalore said...

Awesome work. Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share.

4:01 PM, January 23, 2017  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home