Monday, June 22, 2009

Summer

Summer in Ohio brings lots of warm sunny days and many activities! Yes, it's that time again for amusement parks, bar-b-q's, outdoor fun! I love going to amusement parks as long as I stay on the ground, being that I get sick so easily from any type of spinning or fast motion, so I stick with slow moving rides and playing games. Every time I make a promise to myself that I will go on a roller coaster, it never happens, I take one look at the sky high fast moving object and I feel the nausea coming on. I guess I could take those motion sickness pills, but I never fail at forgetting them. Motion sickness pills have been in my medicine cabinet for I don't know how long.

Now anything that involves camping, picnics, horseback riding, or any type of sport that doesn't involve water I am fine with. Did I mention I am deathly afraid of water? Deep water, I cannot swim. When I was a child I was pushed into the deep end of a pool by another child much older than me, I almost drowned, unfortunately a family friend jumped in and saved me. I have tried to overcome my fear of water, but so far I haven't. Anyways you may feel that without roller coasters and swimming I may lead a boring Summer, but actually I have lots of fun.

~Cat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home