Friday, January 09, 2009

The End Will Come

Looking at the suck ass world around me, I realize that one day it will all come to an end, oh goody. God, I wish that day were now. I wonder if I will see that day, will it be soon or millions of years from now? Why the wait? Why not end it now? What are we actually living for anyways? Grow old, get wrinkled and then die, oh wow what a great accomplishment. Evolution, who needs it? Not I. It's the here and now, the wicked world in which we live, it's all we got. Live and enjoy life? Yea ok I would love to hear something other than enjoy your life, its the only one you got. Like I give two shits about mine, im taking antidepressants because my thereapist doesnt want me commiting suicide, so tell me why the hell one of the side effects of Sinequan are "may increase thoughts of suicide", nice and this is why I take it. Do I feel like killing myself? Not today, I would rather see the world end, but I doubt I would be so blessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home