Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Sweets!

Yes Easter is tomorrow! Time once again for coloring eggs, filling decorated baskets with yummy sweets and having an Easter egg hunt! I love creating decorative baskets for my friend's children (since I don't have any of my own) seeing the excitement in their eyes as they admire all the yummy treats set before them!

Not sure about the reason for candy on Easter but all I know is its a child's delight! My parents used to hide my Easter basket when I was a child and I would go running through the house looking for it on Easter morning. I remember one time I started crying because I couldn't find it and thought the Easter bunny had forgot about me, lol.

My basket was hidden in the oven, what a strange place to put it, glad no one turned the oven on prior to me finding it. I still feel like a kid at heart, I love coloring hard boiled eggs and then decorating them with stickers and such. My friends children are such a blessing to my life, if I wont be able to have any children of my own (only got a 30% to have kids) at least I can spoil theirs, lol.

I'm going shopping today with two of my friends to pick out Easter dresses for their little girls Yanely 3 and Brianna 8 months(aka Poca Dolli). I have to remember to purchase batteries for my camera so I can take some pix of the festivities tomorrow, I may create a post on the events of Easter. Below is a link to some beautiful bouquets that are awesome for season events, check it out!
~Cat


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home