Friday, March 14, 2008

Unique Or Interesting Blogs

I was surfing through some blogs here on blogger tonight and came across some very interesting ones. I put some comments on a few and have decided I am going to start to link to certain blogs that I find helpful, useful and above all unique. There are blogs out there are must reads and if I can help any blogger get the word out about their blog, then here I am to help!

If you have a blog or know of one that you think is interesting just post a link to it in a comment to this post and I will check it out. If your blog catches my true attention I will link to it, and if you would like you can also link to mine as well, if you find it interesting enough, lol. My blog isnt all that but I do have many readers and visitors, some are regulars others are just passing through.

~Cat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home