Thursday, April 17, 2008

Bad Days

Ever have one of those days when everything seems to go wrong? Yes we all have! Well today is one of those days for me. I awoke this morning feeling great, I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower like any other day.

I put my toothbrush and toothpaste back into the medicine cabinet and when I shut the door my thumb got in the way and I broke off a nail and along with it a piece of skin, ouch! I am one that cannot stand pain at all and it made me feel so sick to my stomach. I am now trying to type this post with a big ass bandage wrapped around my thumb and this happened like 5 hours ago, lol.

While making coffee the damn bandage kept getting in the way but I didn't want to take it off because it felt better with it on (a mind thing). After the coffee was ready I sat at my desk to check my emails and when I picked up my cup it tilted sideways and my coffee spilt all over my keyboard, I am now using my laptop. I was so pissed I just left it like that, I will clean it later.

All this started at 9am this morning so I wonder what the rest of the day has in store for me, I don't even want to think about it. I feel like crawling back into bed and waking up again, damn my thumb is throbbing! :(

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL hope you feel better. Things like that had happened to me and to everyone else.
Bad days are just that.

~J

8:25 AM, April 18, 2008  
Blogger Cat's Confessions said...

My thumb still hurts and I didnt even clean up that spilt coffee, lol. I need a new keyboard now for my desktop pc and my desk has dried coffee on it.

1:47 AM, April 19, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home