Tuesday, April 01, 2008

The Perfect Man

We all have our opinions on how the perfect man should be, do you look for personality, physical attributes, money? Of course there is no such thing as a perfect man, if there were then too many women would be happy. Not a bad thing I guess considering when we pms the perfect man would know how to keep us happy regardless of our emotional upsets.

In the real world we live in no man can be perfect, I have known some that were pretty close to it but then they failed to prove it to me. Are my expectations in a relationship high? Yes of course because one thing is true, if you settle for less than what you want you will get it every time.

I refuse to settle for less than what I want. If my search for that nearly perfect man doesn't bring any results then I will just have to stay single my whole life. I know I am far from being perfect and my issues are above and beyond what normal people may consider tolerable, but if there is a man out there somewhere that can prove to me he is the one then he will surely win my heart.

My standards are high, here are the qualities the perfect man must have...
Sense of humor
Serious when he is suppose to be
Open and close doors for me
Understands my emotions and be sympathetic
Shut his mouth and don't argue
When I tell him to do something he does it right away without questions
When he knows I'm not feeling well he will take care of me
He will not talk bad about me to anyone, not even to himself
He will love me unconditionally, regardless of anything I say or do
When I am PMSing he will know what not to say and what not to do
He will give me flowers often, just because
He will bring me chocolates, as he knows I am a chocoholic
He wont expect me to cook
He wont make me do what I don't want
He wont be abusive
He will pleasure me when I want and how I want

Well I guess that's my list for the perfect man, anyone reading this want to add anything? Or have I covered it all? Lol

~Cat

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure there is someone out there who qualifies for your "Perfect Man" application. All you need to do is go out to the real world where men and women exist.

~J

10:18 AM, April 04, 2008  
Blogger Cat's Confessions said...

Application? I am not doing a job interview here, I only stated qualities I would love to see in a man for me. You actually think someone could live up to those standards? I am in the real world where men and women exist, just because I dont want to be with you does it make me less of a person and not real? Oh yeah I almost forgot I'm, "fatty dude", as appointed by you and your stupid ass friends!

~Cat

10:38 AM, April 04, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This post sounded like a boyfriend application to me. Never meant to be rude. Sure there will be a man who has all those qualities you're looking for, but he will be looking for the same perfect woman as well.

Hope your having a great weekend!

~J

7:39 AM, April 05, 2008  
Blogger Cat's Confessions said...

Whatever

11:09 AM, April 05, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kindness - i consider that the most important, but then again surely, a lot of the qualities you listed have something to do with that.

You are right - i settled for much, much less and he still turned out to be an asshole. The rule now is never to settle, and never to be ashamed of my standards.

4:57 PM, April 29, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home