Thursday, January 15, 2009

Snowy Days

Lately there has been a lot of snow here in Ohio and I must say that I do enjoy it, but driving in it really sucks. Every Winter I go through the same thing of renting some big ass truck since my car was not made for snow! I know I should just buy a truck but the only time I would use it is when there was snow on the ground, not worth it for me. I feel like a midget in a semi driving that damn big thing, but it doesn't get me stuck in the snow so I guess I shouldn't complain.


I figure the bigger the better, I been stuck in the snow before but that's another story! On snowy days I don't normally stay indoors but I love to be with friends sometimes sipping hot chocolate and watching movies when its really cold. As old as I am I still love having snow ball fights and making snowmen, I don't believe I will ever grow out of that, lol. I guess feeling young and doing things we all love helps us to overcome the fact that we are getting older not younger. Some health issues that I have recently been diagnosed with makes me think back to when I was a child and sometimes wish I still was, they aren't life threatening heath issues but enough to make me think of what I should cherish and not take advantage of.


OK enough of the feel sorry for me crap, I am not feeling life threatening to myself tonight, so let me be happy. The peace and tranquil snow brightening up this dark night as I sit on my sofa gazing out the big picture window in my livingroom. The snugly fuzz from my Ohio State blankie makes me feel warm and cozy, my laptop and a cup of hot chocolate keep me focused for the time being. Oh wait! Its not the cold ass snow outside, or the fucking blanket, Its not even the hot chocolate that just burned my lip! Forget the laptop, I feel this way cuz my freaking meds are kicking in!


~Cat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home