Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sunny Days Here In Ohio

Well at last I can say, I think the warm weather is here to stay! I love Spring time with all the beautiful blooming flowers that fill the air with their sweet aromas. I planted a rose bush and feel so anxious to see it grow, the roses will are multi colored, like yellow and pink. I love the smell of roses and hope my bush will grow big and strong (the rose bush that its, lol) I am sitting at my desk here at home with the window open, the soft chirping of birds is real music to my ears. I love this feeling of tranquility, it takes me to a happy place.

1 Comments:

Blogger Benny said...

Until 2005, Chanel 2.55 bag to celebrate the 50th birthday, old Carl launched the first generation of chanel replica handbags reissue, to name only 2.55 package. 2.55 redesigned called reissued, since then, we'll all buy 2.55 chanel replica handbags, and so far, original 2.55 gone, unless you can find some bag shop. In materials, reissued 2.55 uses a special leather, the use of calfskin, make a retro vintage effects, better care. 1980 Lafayette make improvements to 2.55, the small buttons into double C, in the original pure metal straps leather chanel replica sale, but also improved the cortex, the new 2.55 born - is called Chanel Classic Flap. Since then, the price of this bag just sit rocket soar!

5:36 AM, October 21, 2016  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home