Friday, July 31, 2009

Sinequan Again

Yep, back on my antidepressants again. I guess the Niacinamides weren't helping me. I had anxiety/panic attacks severely when I went on Niacinamide and stopped taking Sinequan. I only took the vitamin b3 for a week and it didn't seem to help me at all, so went to the doc and he put me back on my antidepressants. Maybe the herbal way worked for some people but it didn't help me at all. Maybe I needed to take it longer, I dont know. All I do know is that when I'm having three or more panic attacks a day, Vitamin b3 just isn't the thing I need. I only want to feel happy and normal, okay I will settle for happy. Anyone else out there tried to go herbal for anxiety, depression, panic attacks? Has it worked for you? Drop me a comment and let me know!

~Cat

1 Comments:

Blogger Benny said...

Newest names package: According to official chanel replica, Chanel classic 2.55 bag of global prices, a major news netizens on the microblogging circle of friends crazy reproduced, holding a chanel replica a few small partner had better pleased bad, buy a package is simply a fashionable investment and collection. Chanel as a soft gold will rise each year, and this time the classic package shall average rose more than 15 percent, the classic Queen has exceeded 2.55 forty oceans, quick look at how much you are now in the hands of chanel replica value of it?

5:36 AM, October 21, 2016  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home