Saturday, December 29, 2007

2007 Comes To the End!

Well, goodbye 2007 and hello to 2008, what the hell is the next year gonna bring? I don't really care either way. Been through some tough shit this year and I will glad to see it end, I recently had a cyst removed from my one of my ovaries, ewwwwww yea I know.
I was in pain on Christmas and I didn't enjoy it very much even though my friends came through with some great gifts for me, woo hoo! I have been really sick most of Dec due to my ovary thing, pain, pain and more pain, it is better now, still can't drink though, damn it! New Years is coming and I'm on meds so no getting wasted for me, maybe its better and could it be a sign that 2008 will be better?
Nah who I am fooling? Yea I know stop complaining, but I get to because I have seasonal depression remember? Lol, but seriously 2008 looks promising for me, why? I don't know I'm just trying to be optimistic here, give the girl the benefit of the doubt!
I hope all of my readers will have a great 2008, and I wish you all the best for the coming year! Make your New Years resolutions and stick to them!! I did a few of my resolutions for last year so I didn't do too bad, I haven't thought of any for this coming year yet.
Hey I just had a quick thought, why do many Latin people eat 12 grapes at the stroke of 12 midnight on New Years? If you never heard of it then you don't know what I am talking about, I am sure someone does, care to explain? I'm curious and don't feel like doing a Google search.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It’s one grape for every month. The tradition is used to bring a person good luck in the coming new year. I hope everything turns out ok for you. I’m sorry that I haven’t kept in touch but my life has been extremely hectic. If you need someone to talk to I’m here.

Best,
MA

2:23 PM, January 02, 2008  
Blogger Cat's Confessions said...

Thnx, your too sweet!
~Luv Cat

3:34 PM, January 02, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home