Monday, January 14, 2008

Breakfast Smoothie

I came up with my own version of a breakfast smoothie, this is my own creation so if anyone seen a recipe like mine somewhere then that's purely by coincidence. I never eat breakfast so I start many of my days runny around shopping and doing all sorts of things and then find myself feeling weak and sometimes dizzy from not eating. Of course I don't run around and shop every day but you get the point.

This little after I wake up pick me up gives me the nutrition I need to start my day as well as being very healthy and tastes great! Here is my recipe as follows:

Cat's Breakfast Smoothie
  • 1 banana (ripened and cut in chunks)
  • 1 cup of strawberries (take the stems off and cut them in half)
  • 1/2 cup fat free thick and creamy vanilla yogurt ( I use yoplait)
  • 8 Ounces of Silk soy milk
Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth, pour into a glass and enjoy! If you feel that its a little too tart for your taste you can add some honey while blending, I like it tart so I don't add honey to mine. Another variation you also add ice to the blender with all the ingredients.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that sounds good.

6:07 AM, January 18, 2008  
Blogger Cat's Confessions said...

Hi, thanks for commenting. Yes it is very good!

3:26 PM, January 18, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home