Thursday, January 24, 2008

Cold Winter Days & Nights

Brrrrr... Cold winter days and nights here in Ohio, I crank up the heater and walk around my condo in fuzzy jammies instead of my nude flesh, lol. I do love looking at the snow and smelling that cool crisp breeze when I walk outside, but I also miss the fresh scent of flowers and the hot sun beating down on me in the warm summer months. It will be sooner than I think as the time goes by so fast.

I usually go sledding or ice skating with friends in the winter but this year I went snowboarding and only once, I broke my ass, lol. My first time trying to snowboard and I think its my last, fuck the phrase, try, try again. Maybe if I had a snowboard that was fit for me I would of been better at it, instead I used my gay friend Javier's board and the feet things just didn't fit me right.

My friend Javier has these big ass feet and my feet are a mere size 5, for some reason when I put my feet into the stirrups on the snowboard they kept slipping out. I do blame it somewhat on the ice and snow that was packed on the bottom of my boots, who knows. Well anyways I learned my lesson not to try that again, I hurt my neck really bad and was in pain for a very long time afterwards.

I think I will stick to what I know, ice skating and sledding, thinking about it is making me want to go have some winter fun. Ever since 2008 started a few weeks ago I feel really different about myself, I feel older, and I have many different thoughts that I never had before. Strange feelings come over me as if I am going to go through a change in routine of my daily life.

I have met some interesting new acquaintances this past xmas through my cousin. These new friends of mine are a lot older than me and have a very strong influence on me regarding my life and how I should proceed in my path to be a more happier, and calm person. I don't dwell so much now on my past as I did in recent years and find myself looking for a better way to get through my moments of depression instead of drowning my thoughts in meds. Sometimes its so hard to deal with the fact that both my parents are gone and I cant go running to them when I have a problem.

OK I got off track like always when writing but this is my time to vent and I love it, lol. Sometimes I feel like writing a book and putting down all my thoughts and life events of past and present, I have been told before that this is a good way of releasing my inner emotions. My professors in college used to tell me I would be a great journalist, I was also told this by my teachers in middle school and high school.

Well I guess they were right, after all this blog is my online journal, lol.
~Cat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home