Sunday, January 27, 2008

Home And Bored?

On a cold Sunday evening I am here at home and bored? My mother used to tell me there is no such thing as boredom, there is always something one can do to fill the time. My mother was right, there is always something that I could be doing instead of sitting here with the TV turned on and not watching it, and writing a post in my blog.

Hey I am doing something at least, but is there more that I should do? What else can I do to not be bored? Damn countless shit I guess like vising friends, go out to the movies, make up some appetizers and invite some friends over for drinks.

Most stores are closed now so shopping is out the question. I haven't taken a trip in awhile so maybe I should do that, nah don't feel like traveling. One thing I hate about traveling is that I get so sick on trips, I get the shits, for weeks, lol.

I wanted to do a blog on travels (if I had any real travels that is) but traveling just isn't my thing. I do go to London about twice a year to visit my sis but it takes me the first two weeks of being sick and then when I'm feeling ok its time to go home again, defeats the whole purpose unless I stay for months. Staying for long periods with my sis isn't good, I cant stand being with her for long because she gets on my nerves, lol but I love her anyways.

I could stay in a hotel but then my sis would feel bad so I stay with her and permit her to get on my nerves awhile. Hey we cant all have our cake and eat it too, or can we? Guess I will flip through the channels and see whats on TV, maybe actually watch it.

~Cat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home