Monday, February 04, 2008

Super Bowl XLII

What a great game NE Patriots & NY Giants! I celebrated Super Bowl Sunday with lots of friends, I had a wonderful time. Great people, good laughs and Football, what else could I want, lol. I was hoping that the NYG would win, and they did, NYG 17 and NEP 14. Even though the Giants had beat the Green Bay Packers in the last game which is my fav team, I figured that I would root for them since my team didnt make it, after all I did live in NY for a short time so I guess that counts, lol.


At half time the score was NE 7 and NYG 3, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers sang a few of my favorite songs on stage as fans cheered them on, Their performace was awesome! When the Giants won, Bill Belichick the coach of the Patriots seemed to be a very sore looser, awww poor baby, too bad. The Patriots had won all the games up until the Super Bowl so they should of been proud even though they didnt win.


The game was played at The University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, Arizona and the Lombardi Trophy was awarded to the NYG for their victory! Eli Manning received keys to a black Cadilac Escalade for his two touchdown passes in the 4th quarter, awesome! I can't wait until October when the new season starts, I wonder who will win the Super Bowl next year, The Green Bay Packers I hope!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home